ESMA in Montpellier - I need your help!

Discussions générales sur l'industrie, actualités, débats, ...

Modérateur : Big Brother

Répondre
Auteur du sujet
nMarco92
Elève-pilote posteur

ESMA in Montpellier - I need your help!

Message par nMarco92 »

First of all, let me introduce myself: my name's Marco and I am from Italy.

Unfortunately my French is pretty bad at the moment and I don't feel very confident in starting a thread in French. I apologyze to be writing in English at the moment.

I am thinking of taking modular flight training at ESMA in Montpellier but I am having some problems in gathering some information I'd like to know.

I am interested in ATPL theory in distance learning, CPL/IR, ME, MCC and FI(A) course.
Hence, I would like to get general information about their courses, such as:
How much is the average price for CPL/IR, ME and MCC?
What is their ATPL theory course like? What books do they use?

Finally, I would like to know if the DGAC allows students who sat ATPL exam in the UK to take CPL training in France.

At the moment these are all my questions.

Once again, I am sorry but I can't really post a thread in French and aeronet seems to be the best source of information so far.

Obviously I tried writing ESMA but they haven't answered me yet... :-?
bonodu06
Chef de secteur posteur

Message par bonodu06 »

As far as I know , I haven't eard a lot of good stuff or feedbacks about this school .

The management has changed a couple of times already , I think (to be confirmed) they lost a few contracts for their asian cadets programs and they were pretty close to go bust a few months ago (always on the edge) .

If I were you, I would be careful with that FTO, I haven't done any kind of training with them , It's just stories (may be gossips...) from friends or colleagues or read in aviation newspapers . I'm sure you will find some people on that forum able to give you a bit more heads up on that .

But Montpellier is an awesome city 8) ;)

Ciao Ragazzo :lol:
Pas trop haut , Pas trop vite !!!
Auteur du sujet
nMarco92
Elève-pilote posteur

Message par nMarco92 »

Just for who may be interested, here are the prices I received but forgot to post on here.

-CPL/IR = 29990€
-MCC = 4500€
-FI = 10000€
-ATPL Online = 2990
-ATPL at ESMA = 7990€

I keep looking into them and other flight schools nearby.
Répondre