Susi Air

Parce qu'on peut devenir Pilote ailleurs qu'en Europe ou en Amérique du Nord

Modérateur : Big Brother

Balt Hazard
Chef de secteur posteur

Message par Balt Hazard »

Vu les coins, je me sentirai plus safe dans un Porter.
Tres sympa la video.
Amuse toi bien Figatellix!
hip3rion
Chef de secteur posteur

Message par hip3rion »

Salut,

Quand/comment se fait le passage sur pc-6 et est-il opéré à 2 pilotes ?

Il y a quoi comme type d'approche dans les coins isolés ? ndb ? vor ?
Jumbo
Chef de secteur posteur

Message par Jumbo »

Hey m'sieur moi j'ai des questions mais au sujet de Nadine ;) !!
La mienne est plus grosse que la votre .
diib-diib
Captain posteur

Message par diib-diib »

Impressionnant !
AleXx
Chef de secteur posteur

Message par AleXx »

Modifié en dernier par AleXx le 25 mai 2020, 10:46, modifié 1 fois.
hip3rion
Chef de secteur posteur

Message par hip3rion »

Bonjour,

Je suis tombé sur ces 3 avis sur un forum canadien.
Est-ce que des gens volant chez eux peuvent confirmer ou infirmer les propos, ça m'interesse beaucoup.

Merci d'avance.
Susi Air was a great option back in the day, but things have been going downhill for
a long while now.

The contracts the new hires are on, are starkly different from what was offered as
little as two years ago. I don't even know where to start. There are no more
bonuses, no tour allowances, most of the accommodations now are complete
shit-holes, they've cut back on tickets to Bali and will likely get rid of them all
together, you don't get paid during training (including line training), you don't get
an Indonesian license anymore and have to incur the costs of maintaining you
license and medical back home, they've restricted and cut away annual leave, the
notice period is now a ridiculous 90 days, etc.

Regarding what tferguson has posted, its mostly correct, with the expectation
of the bond. The new hires are bonded for 24 months after they move to the left seat.
However, they are all on foreign-licence-validations, which only last for one year and
can only be extended for one year after that - management has only figured this
out recently... So, unless you upgrade to the left seat immediately, you'll likely
never see that money back.

There are plenty of other, more subjective things I can get into, such as company
culture and morale and such, but I'll just leave it at that.

If anyone has any specific questions, feel free to PM me.

I flew with a guy who used to work for them a couple of years back; and he was saying that he had to fight just to get his paycheque every month. It's an Asian trait, but unfortunately contracts and agreements ain't worth the paper their written on over there. Apparently the lady who runs that company is a real piece of work....

I've flown Caravans, (literaly), all over the world, but have done so for reputable, Canadian companies. And I had a blast doing so. But unfortunately there are plenty of operators out there, (dare I say, even some here too), who aint' singing on that same song sheet.

It's very easy to get all starry eyed, and wrapped up in the whole 'fun, exotic overseas adventure thing'; believe me, I know. But you gotta be careful dude.....

Just my $0.02, but I would leave Susi Air well alone.....
I worked there almost 10 years ago now. It was a shit hole then. It's a shit hole now. Money was okay if you flew in Papua back in the day, but that pay scale is no longer. Porter guys are probably still doing okay but most people will never see that seat. They hire experienced drivers for those positions... about the only smart thing they do. Most of the guys don't get Indo licenses or work permits. I used to have to leave the country every 60 days. I would then go to Singapore and give my passport to some guy under the red umbrella at McDonald's. He would show up several hours later with my new 60 day business visa. Sketchy at best.

Food sucks, accommodations suck, flying can be dangerous... check out their safety record. Papua is no place for the inexperienced and for you 200 hour guys thinking of going. I wouldn't put my faith in the guy in the left seat of that Caravan... he or she has probably only been there a short while as well. Landing a Caravan on a one way 2000 foot strip at 7000 feet altitude can be a challenging task, especially with weather all around you.

Stay away. Stay far, far away. If you want to go overseas, get some experience here in Canada first and doors will start to open in far better companies and locations.

Oh... the owners. A German guy with 200 hours married a rich Indonesian woman. He wanted to start an airline. They did. He had/has zero commercial experience prior to starting his own airline. She smokes about 4 packs of clove cigarettes a day (they're about 4 times stronger than leaf tobacco), so when she finally keels over, my bet is the kids kick the German out of the country and sell the whole lot. This isn't just a guess. This is what the eldest son told me he was going to do. Lol.
Le sujet entier est ici http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopi ... 3&t=100866
C160G
Captain posteur

Message par C160G »

Des news de Susi ? Toujours autant de turnover ?
cedfly
Captain posteur

Message par cedfly »

C160G a écrit :Des news de Susi ? Toujours autant de turnover ?
up :turn:
cedfly
Captain posteur

Message par cedfly »

Susi Air a maintenant une préférence pour les licences FAA :turn:
http://www.pilotcareercenter.com/Air-Ca ... Susi%20Air
goldorack
Captain posteur

Message par goldorack »

ils sont bientôt en bankroute....de source sur.
grodep
Chef de secteur posteur

Message par grodep »

goldorack a écrit :ils sont bientôt en bankroute....de source sur.
De source sûre? Peux tu la citer? Non pas que je veuille prétendre l'inverse, mais quand on veut gagner en crédibilité, il est bon de préciser l'origine de ses propos.
goldorack
Captain posteur

Message par goldorack »

grodep a écrit :
goldorack a écrit :ils sont bientôt en bankroute....de source sur.
De source sûre? Peux tu la citer? Non pas que je veuille prétendre l'inverse, mais quand on veut gagner en crédibilité, il est bon de préciser l'origine de ses propos.
ils ont pas de cash!!! et ça va pas s’améliorer. banqueroute garantie.cest juste une question de temps...crois moi.

qui veut bosser dans une boite de nullards ? 5 morts en 9 mois.
meme l'ambassade américaine a demande a ses employes de pas voler avec susi air."In addition, United States Embassy personnel are not allowed to fly on Susi Air aircraft."

jai des potes qui sont allés las bas, il se sont pas fait payer. que des problème. un autre a fait 9 mois, ils s'est barre a toute vitesse,il ma dit que TOUT va mal.
Jekar
Chef pilote posteur

Message par Jekar »

5 morts en 9 mois?
LaGuardia
Captain posteur

Message par LaGuardia »

Les arrivants chez Susi connaissent quand même les conditions avant de rentrer non? l'Indonésie ce n'est pas l'Europe
goldorack
Captain posteur

Message par goldorack »

du nouveau sur susiair?

parait que c'est la boite préférée des pilotes européens.!! tous veulent aller chez susi air. ca doit être tellement bien las bas...après c est emirates ou ethihad directe sur 330 ou 380 .

l’expérience brousse, c'est très très recherche dans les airlines. tous sont passe par susi air, l'incontournable expérience. :bleble:
Jekar
Chef pilote posteur

Message par Jekar »

et la bankroute ? c est pour quand ?
cedfly
Captain posteur

Message par cedfly »

Jekar a écrit :et la bankroute ? c est pour quand ?
...oui c’est pour quand ? :o
Répondre