After SOLI who issues the French 1 class Medical?

Classe 1, Classe 2, CEMPN, EASA, FAA, dioptries et compagnie

Modérateur : Big Brother

Répondre
Auteur du sujet
rjarea51
Elève-pilote posteur

After SOLI who issues the French 1 class Medical?

Message par rjarea51 »

Hi,
I need to fill out "EXAMEN PRATIQUE DE LA LICENCE DE PILOTE PROFESSIONNEL AVION (CPL/A - PART-FCL)"
It is asking for a copy of my medical.
I SOLI my medical from BAZL (Swiss) to transfertmedical-pmed-bf@aviation-civile.gouv.fr and received this email from them.
"Bonjour,
Nous avons bien reçu votre dossier de la part des autorités de la SUISSE.
Pouvez-vous m'indiquer au sein de quel centre vous souhaitez effectuer vos prochaines visites médicales afin que nous puissions leur communiquer une copie de votre dossier ?
Vous devrez également prendre contact avec le pôle licence de la DGAC (en copie du mail) afin de convertir votre licence actuellement en licence française.
Cordialement,
Auphélie PANCALDI
Gestionnaire des dossiers médicaux"

So where do I get a copy of the french issued Class 1 Medical from in order to fill out the form?
Some of my instructors in the club go to Switzerland for re-examination Aeromedical Examiner (AME) (AME) https://www.bazl.admin.ch/bazl/en/home/ ... rvice.html
Do I need to go to them as with the class 2 medical?

Thanks for any help.
MetallSly
Chef de secteur posteur

Re: After SOLI who issues the French 1 class Medical?

Message par MetallSly »

Hi,

No, they're just asking you in which medical center you want to do your next medical renewals in future so they can transfer your medical records to them. Paris, Toulouse or Toulon I assume.

They also ask you to send a message to a an address in copy of this mail "pôle licence" and send them a scan copy of your swiss licence.

Hope this helps
Répondre